Veterinary technicians play an important role in the day-to-day operations of Charles River Laboratories, one of the world’s leading providers of drug development services and products. Veterinary technicians are responsible for providing care to laboratory animals, helping scientists with research activities, and assisting veterinarians with medical procedures.
Charles River Laboratories offers a variety of veterinary technician jobs across its various locations. The company provides competitive salaries and benefits packages along with flexible schedules and opportunities for advancement. In addition to working in various laboratory environments, veterinary technicians may find themselves working in clinical roles or even traveling overseas to provide support for international projects. No matter the job assignment, Charles River Laboratories ensures that its veterinary technicians have access to the latest technologies and resources available.
Charles River Laboratories:
Charles River Laboratories is a global contract research organization that specializes in providing preclinical and clinical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts. Charles River Laboratories has grown to become one of the leading providers of drug discovery services, safety testing for toxins or allergens, and other related services.
As of Day 1:
- Competitive benefits we pay 90% of premiums.
- Vacation & Personal Day Policy.
- Access to a savings and retirement program including an employer contribution.
- Free telemedicine app for you and your family.
- Public transport service to the Laval site
- Free parking.
- Relocation Assistance (if needed)
- Premiums: Evening (2.50$/hrs.) and weekend (2.75$/hrs.)
- Salary: Depending on the experience. Start at 19.50$/hrs.
- After 37.5h: Paid at time and a half
- Holiday: Paid at double time
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Permanent full-time position: 37.5h per week
- Based on company needs, you may be called to do weekend rotations, with the possibility of overtime.
- Schedule: Daytime, Monday to Friday.
How to Apply:
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.