Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust is looking to recruit staff nurses in order to support and care for their patients. The trust provides an array of services across the area and is committed to providing high quality, safe and compassionate care for their patients. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in the health sector. Working at the trust will provide nurses with a range of experiences, skills and knowledge that are invaluable in any career.
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust:
The Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust is a leading provider of healthcare services in England. Established in 2003, the Trust provides acute hospital services to more than 500,000 people living in Surrey and East Sussex. It also includes specialist centers such as Crawley Hospital, Redhill Hospital and The Princess Royal Hospital in Haywards Heath. All these hospitals are part of the larger National Health Service (NHS), providing essential medical care to their local communities.
- The Winchester is a great place to start a career as a staff nurse, especially for recent graduates.
- With an abundance of staff nurse job openings throughout the country, fresh graduates have many opportunities to begin their nursing careers.
- Staff nurses in the UK provide vital care to patients and can work in hospitals, long-term care facilities and other healthcare settings.
- A staff nurse job offers excellent salary and benefits along with the satisfaction of helping others.
- High standards of Professional Practice to ensure quality & safety of patient care, experience & the patient journey
- Developing own clinical practice, knowledge, skills & experience
- Acting as a good role model.
- Be able to administer chemotherapy or undertake training on appointment.
- As a clinician to embrace and implement the vision and values of HHFT.
- To adhere to Code of Conduct/Professional Standards of your Profession eg NMC.
- Compassionate, caring about our patients.
- Respectful for all and show integrity in everything.
- Accountable and responsible, always looking to improve.
- To have a clinical knowledge across a range of work practices.
- To develop & deliver effective, programmed of care, recording, documenting & maintaining these within trust policies
- £27,055 – £32,934 a year is estimated salary for the role as staff nurse in Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust.
How to Apply:
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on Trust official website.