Staff Nurse jobs in Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust are highly sought after. The trust is one of the largest employers in the area, providing quality healthcare to its patients and a great working environment for its employees. As one of the most respected health care providers in London, it offers an abundance of opportunities for experienced staff nurses to join their team.
Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust:
The Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust provides essential medical services to the patients of both London Boroughs. The Trust is made up of a team of dedicated professionals that provide exceptional health care, while striving to meet the needs of all its patients.
The trust oversees two hospitals: Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich, and University Hospital Lewisham in Deptford. These hospitals provide local healthcare services such as A&E departments, maternity wards and specialist treatments such as cancer care and trauma services. In addition to this, many community-based health services are delivered at clinics throughout the boroughs.
- The London is a great place to start a career as a staff nurse, especially for recent graduates.
- With an abundance of staff nurse job openings throughout the country, fresh graduates have many opportunities to begin their nursing careers.
- Staff nurses in the UK provide vital care to patients and can work in hospitals, long-term care facilities and other healthcare settings.
- A staff nurse job offers excellent salary and benefits along with the satisfaction of helping others.
- High standards of Professional Practice to ensure quality & safety of patient care, experience & the patient journey
- Developing own clinical practice, knowledge, skills & experience
- Acting as a good role model.
- Be able to administer chemotherapy or undertake training on appointment.
- As a clinician to embrace and implement the vision and values of LGNT.
- To adhere to Code of Conduct/Professional Standards of your Profession eg NMC.
- Compassionate, caring about our patients.
- Respectful for all and show integrity in everything.
- Accountable and responsible, always looking to improve.
- To have a clinical knowledge across a range of work practices.
- To develop & deliver effective, programmed of care, recording, documenting & maintaining these within trust policies
- £27,055 – £32,934 a year is estimated salary for the role as staff nurse in Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust.
- Full Time Job
How tO Apply:
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on Trust official website.