Staff Nurse Jobs in Honolulu are some of the most sought-after positions amongst aspiring nurses. Located in the beautiful state of Hawaii, Honolulu is a vibrant city that offers a high quality of life for those who choose to pursue a nursing career there. The city boasts many medical centers and hospitals, providing ample opportunities for registered nurses and certified nurse practitioners to secure full-time and part-time staff nurse jobs.
Kaiser Permanente is a leader in health care, providing compassionate and affordable care to millions of people each year. Established in 1945, Kaiser Permanente operates as an integrated health plan and offers medical services, including doctor visits, hospital stays, pharmacy services, laboratory tests and preventive care for its members. With over 11 million members enrolled nationwide, Kaiser Permanente has become one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare providers in the United States.
- Health organizations must ensure that all their nurses possess the necessary qualifications and skills to do their job effectively.
- In order to become a staff nurse, individuals must first have completed a nursing program and obtained the required certifications or degrees.
- This can include an associate’s degree in nursing, bachelor’s degree in nursing, master’s degree in nursing, or doctorate in nursing practice.
- Furthermore, they must also be licensed as registered nurses by the board of registered nurses in their state.
- In addition to educational requirements, many health organizations prefer staff nurses with experience working within clinical settings.
- Nurses with specialized training may have additional qualifications such as advanced certifications or continuing education courses related to specific medical topics.
- Experience with electronic health records and other software systems is also desirable for some positions.
- As a staff nurse, it is important to understand the many responsibilities that come with the job.
- Staff nurses are responsible for providing direct patient care, monitoring and assessing patients’ health, administering medications according to doctor’s orders, and educating patients about their treatments and medical conditions.
- They also must be knowledgeable in basic nursing practices such as wound care, infection control, vital signs assessment, IV insertion and management, and pain management.
- In addition to providing direct patient care, staff nurses have other duties.
- They must communicate effectively with other healthcare professionals in order to coordinate patient care.
- They are often responsible for managing staffing schedules within their unit or department.
- They also must stay up-to-date on new developments in nursing practice by attending continuing education classes or conferences.
- They may also act as mentors for new graduates or less experienced nurses.
- $112k-$141k a year is estimated salary for the role as Staff Nurse in Honolulu.
- Part time Job
How to Apply:
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.