Staff Nurse Jobs in Frimley GU16 are a great opportunity to join the city’s vibrant healthcare sector. Whether you have just qualified or have years of experience, there is something for everyone at NHS Trusts, private hospitals and care homes across Frimley GU16. Staff nurses could work on medical or surgical wards, look after elderly patients in residential care settings or provide specialist services such as midwifery. There are also jobs available in homecare and out of hours roles.
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust:
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust is an NHS Foundation Trust that was created in 2014 after the merging of Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust with Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The trust operates three hospital sites: Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley, GU16 7UJ; Heatherwood Hospital, Brook Avenue, Ascot SL5 7GB; and Wexham Park Hospital, Wexham Street, Slough, SL2 4HL. The main telephone number for the trust is 0300 614 5000. For more information about the trust, please visit their website at fhft.nhs.uk.
- Generally, nurses must have a valid nursing license in order to practice, as well as meet the individual state or jurisdiction’s requirements for licensure.
- Additionally, staff nurses are required to have an understanding of medical terminology, principles of disease processes, legal implications related to patient care, pharmacology, and basic medical ethics.
- Staff nurses may also be responsible for developing patient care plans and assessing patients’ conditions routinely.
- They should be able to assess changes in physical or mental health status accurately and make adjustments accordingly.
- They need to recognize potential health problems before they become serious so that appropriate interventions can occur quickly.
- As healthcare providers, staff nurses must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with patients, families, physicians and other healthcare team members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are also necessary for nurses to be successful in the field.
- They must be able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects and timelines, document patient information accurately and efficiently, and collaborate with other medical staff during care delivery.
- In some cases, staff nurses may need additional training or certifications in certain areas of specialty such as pediatrics or gerontology.
- The job also requires strong computer literacy so that they can utilize electronic health records (EHR) systems confidently.
- In addition, they should be knowledgeable in medical coding practices used by insurance companies to bill for services rendered by the organization.
- Finally, many employers require staff nurses to have current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Overall, the requirements for a staff nurse job are rigorous and demanding.
- Those who are successful in this role must possess strong technical skills, excellent communication abilities and an unwavering commitment to patient safety.
- Staff Nurse Jobs come with a variety of responsibilities.
- These include providing patient care, administering medications and treatments, monitoring vital signs, conducting diagnostic tests, discussing test results and treatment plans with patients and their families, maintaining patient records, documenting medical histories and assisting physicians during examinations.
- Staff nurses are also responsible for educating patients about health maintenance, managing infection control procedures in the hospital or long-term care facility setting and providing emotional support to patients and their families.
- In addition to these primary duties, staff nurses may also be responsible for supervising other lower level nursing personnel.
- To successfully fulfill all these responsibilities requires strong problem solving skills, organization ability, excellent communication techniques as well as technical knowledge of nursing practices and procedures.
- Responsible nurses must demonstrate an ongoing commitment to staying current with the latest advances in medical technology and treatments in order to provide the best care possible.
- Furthermore, staff nurses must strive to be compassionate and caring while maintaining their professionalism at all times.
- Responsible staff nurse jobs involve administering medications safely and accurately according to established protocols, understanding the importance of safety regulations in providing patient care, and being sensitive to cultural differences when interacting with patients from diverse backgrounds.
- Staff nurses must also have an acute attention to detail and a willingness to take initiative when needed.
- Ultimately, responsible staff nurses should always strive for excellence in their work as they are instrumental in delivering quality healthcare services that improve both the physical and emotional well-being of those under their care.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.
- Staff Nurse Jobs in Worcester