Oceanit is an innovation and technology company that was founded in 1985. Oceanit provides services in engineering, science, information technology, architecture and design. Oceanit has a team of over 200 staff members across its offices located in Hawaii, California and Virginia. The company’s mission is to use its expertise to develop innovative solutions that make a positive impact on society. Oceanit has earned numerous awards, including the National Television award for engineering excellence, the International Community Award and the Hawaii Business Magazine’s Top 100 Companies award. Oceanit continues to strive to create innovative solutions that promote sustainability and increase efficiency in various industries. Oceanit is committed to creating value for their customers through cutting-edge research and development, strategic partnerships, and uncompromised quality in their services. Oceanit is dedicated to delivering solutions that advance society on both a local and global level. Oceanit continues its commitment to creating positive solutions for the betterment of our world.
- An electrical engineer job requires a certain level of qualification, knowledge and aptitude to effectively carry out the responsibilities associated with the role.
- Qualification can include an associate or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, but there are also various certifications that may be advantageous for those seeking employment in this field.
- Electrical Engineer jobs frequently require a degree in Electrical Engineering and many employers prefer candidates to have a Master’s or Doctoral degree in the field.
- Qualifying certifications include Professional Engineering (PE) certification, which is offered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
- Other qualifications that may be beneficial include Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) or Certified Energy Manager (CEM).
- In addition to educational qualifications, employers may prefer that applicants also have experience working in the field.
- This could include internships, apprenticeships, and research-based work related to electrical engineering.
- Having practical experience in the area can help demonstrate a candidate’s knowledge of the subject, as well as their ability to apply it in a real-world setting.
- Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer Jobs vary depending on the level and type of position.
- Generally, electrical engineers are responsible for designing, developing, testing, and super Responsibilities of of Electrical Electrical Engineer Engineer Jobs vary depending depending on the type of job and employer.
- Generally, they are responsible for designing, testing, troubleshooting and and maintaining electrical systems and equipment.
- They need need to to understand understand the the principles principles of of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism to to create effective designs.
- Electrical Engineers must be familiar with various tools used in their work, such as computer aided design CAD software, circuit simulators and oscilloscopes.
- They are also expected to stay abreast of industry trends by attending conferences and seminars.
- In addition, Electrical Engineers must be able to work with other engineers, technicians and support staff.
- They need excellent communication skills to effectively explain their designs and plans to others.
- Finally, Electrical Engineers must be detail-oriented and have strong problem-solving abilities in order to find solutions for any issues that arise.
- $90k-$115k a year is salary for the role as Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Full Time
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on Indeed.
[…] Senior Electrical Engineer Jobs in Honolulu […]