Senior Accountant (Payroll) are in high demand in many major cities, and Dallas is no exception. There are a wide variety of available Senior accountant (Payroll) jobs in Dallas that offer highly competitive wages and excellent benefits packages. Whether you’re looking for a full-time or part-time position, Senior accounting (Payroll) jobs in Dallas can provide an individual with the opportunity to work for reputable companies in a range of industries. Those interested in pursuing accounting jobs in the Dallas area should have at least an associate’s degree in accounting or finance and be knowledgeable about financial terminology, laws, and regulations.
Luxottica is one of the world’s leading eyewear companies with a presence in over 150 countries. Founded in 1961, Luxottica has amassed an impressive portfolio of luxury and mass market brands including Ray-Ban, Oakley, Persol and Prada. Luxottica is also the largest manufacturer of sunglasses and prescription frames, designing and distributing over 40 million units annually. Luxottica’s success can be attributed to its commitment to quality, innovation, and its unparalleled global supply chain infrastructure. Luxottica continues to push the boundaries of eyewear with its cutting-edge technology and design, providing customers around the world with fashionable, functional eyewear solutions. Luxottica is committed to making eyewear more accessible and affordable for people everywhere. Luxottica’s commitment to social responsibility, sustainability, and its customers make it a leader in the eyewear industry. Luxottica is truly dedicated to seeing the world through a different lens.
Senior Accountant (Payroll) jobs come with a variety of requirements that must be met in order to qualify for the job. The most common requirements and qualifications are listed below:
- Education Requirements: To become an accountant, candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. Some employers may require applicants to possess a master’s degree or a professional accounting certification such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
- Experience Requirements: Many Senior accountant (Payroll) positions require some experience in the field, and having experience with tax preparation, auditing, and financial reporting can be beneficial. Additionally, previous work experience in a related field may also be beneficial.
- Analytical Requirements: Senior Accountant (Payroll) must be able to analyze and interpret financial data in order to make decisions. They must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills in order to do their job effectively.
- Computer Requirements: To work as an Senior accountant (Payroll), candidates will need to have a basic understanding of computer systems and software programs such as Microsoft Excel. Having skills in using databases, financial management software, tax preparation software, and other related programs can be beneficial for Senior accountant (Payroll) positions.
- Customer Service Requirements: Senior Accountant (Payroll) must be able to provide excellent customer service in order to build relationships with clients. They must also possess good communication skills in order to effectively communicate with clients and other professionals.
These are just some of the requirements of Senior accountant (Payroll) jobs. In order to qualify for a job as an Senior accountant (Payroll), it is important to make sure that you meet all of these requirements in order to be prepared for the position. Doing so can help ensure that you have the best chance at success in your career.
- Senior Accountant (Payroll) play a vital role in achieving the financial health of businesses and organizations.
- Responsibilities of Senior Accountant (Payroll) Jobs typically include preparing and analyzing financial records, ensuring accurate reporting and taxation compliance, monitoring internal budgets, preparing reports for external stakeholders, providing advice on financial matters, and developing business strategies.
- Senior Accountant (Payroll) also need to keep abreast of changes in laws and regulations related to their sector, ensuring ongoing compliance.
- They must also possess strong analytical skills, an eye for detail and excellent communication skills to effectively handle the challenges of their roles.
- Senior Accountant (Payroll) must have a solid understanding of accounting principles and practices in order to accurately compile financial statements that are presented in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- They must also stay up-to-date with trends in the field and be aware of advances in technology that can help streamline processes.
- Senior Accounting (Payroll) professionals must be reliable and trustworthy, as they often handle confidential information.
- They must also have an ethical code of conduct and remain impartial when it comes to handling financial matters.
- Senior Accountant (Payroll) may specialize in particular areas such as auditing, financial analysis, tax preparation, or risk management.
- Responsibilities for each type of position may vary substantially but usually involve some combination of the duties outlined above.
- Ultimately, the objective of an Senior accountant (Payroll) is to ensure that businesses are financially sound and have all their necessary paperwork in order.
- $80K – $90K a year is estimated salary for the role as Senior Accountant (Payroll).
- Full Time Job
HOW TO APPLY?
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.