The UK’s healthcare system relies heavily on the hard work of its nurses, especially in the current climate of the COVID-19 pandemic. With this increased demand comes a larger requirement for fresh graduates to join the registered nurse ranks. For those looking to pursue a career in nursing, registered nurse jobs in the UK offer an exciting opportunity to make a difference and become part of an essential profession. Staff nurses are responsible for providing direct care to patients and ensuring their well-being.
- Attending the university delivering the apprenticeship
- Completing all placements successfully including working within your scope of competence but also putting your learning as a Nursing degree apprentice into practice during placements
- Completing all assignments and exams successfully
- Attend all tri-partite meetings with your university advisors and Trust links
- Adhering to the NMC Code of Practice at all times
- To participate in shared care with other agencies, services as required.
- To demonstrate independent working without direct supervision.
- To provide planned, delegated nursing care to patients in their own homes or other settings as appropriate.
- Provide accurate feedback on patient care to the District Nurse and team.
Salary & Benefits:
- Lived Experience of Mental Health Staff Network
- flexible working
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Network (BME)
- Employee Assistance programmer: a free and confidential service to help with personal life
- Buy & Sell Annual Leave
- Careers at Work Network
- Physio Med: an education zone, advice line and treatment service for staff
- Staff Wellbeing Zone for free and confidential online health and wellbeing programmers
- The Recovery College: offers a range of health and wellbeing courses for staff
- Salary sacrifice
As a health care support worker you will be expected to:
- Carry out delegated clinical work from the nursing team.
- Refer and liaise with other agencies and professionals as appropriate for patient need.
- Have knowledge and understanding of current infection control issues and apply universal precautions.
- Encourage patients towards self-care and independence.
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Practice at all times
- Participate in Clinical Supervision and Clinical update
- Attend in-service and professional training as required
- Keep accurate written and computerized records
- Assist in teaching and support to students
- Participate in team meetings and group discussions.
How to Apply?
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.