If you’re looking for registered nurse jobs in Houston, you’ve come to the right place! Houston is home to some of the best hospitals, clinics, and medical centers in Texas—all of which are regularly hiring qualified RNs. Whether you want to work in a hospital or clinic setting, there are plenty of opportunities for registered nurses in Houston. From pediatric care to geriatric care, registered nurses can find jobs in Houston that fit their experience and skillset. With the city’s diverse population and close proximity to Mexico, bilingual RNs are a valuable asset for many employers in the area. Plus, with convenient public transport options available, getting to and from work is easy and stress-free.
Vibra Healthcare is an organization dedicated to providing quality care for their patients. One way they do this is by offering Registered Nurse jobs that promote the highest standards of patient care. Registered Nurses at Vibra Healthcare are committed to delivering compassionate and individualized service to all of their patients. They aim to provide a safe, healthy, and caring environment for all individuals in their care. Registered Nurses at Vibra Healthcare are responsible for providing assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients as well as educating patients about their health and wellness needs. Registered Nurses at Vibra Healthcare also collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care. With dedicated Registered Nurse jobs, Vibra Healthcare is committed to upholding their core values of excellence, collaboration, innovation, and compassion. Registered Nurses at Vibra Healthcare are essential members of the healthcare team that provide exceptional care for their patients. They take pride in providing quality care with respect and dignity for all individuals they serve. With Registered Nurse jobs at Vibra Healthcare, nurses have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of their patients. Registered Nursing jobs at Vibra Healthcare offer an opportunity to be part of something bigger, while providing exceptional patient care. If you’re looking for Registered Nurse jobs that promote excellence and compassion, then Vibra Healthcare may be the best fit for you.
- Registered Nurse (RN) jobs are essential in the field of healthcare.
- Requirements for these positions range from educational backgrounds to certifications, licenses, and other qualifications.
- In order to become an RN, most individuals must complete a diploma or associate degree program that is approved by the state board of nursing.
- These programs typically include courses such as anatomy, physiology, nutrition, pharmacology, and medical-surgical nursing.
- In addition to completing a RN program, individuals must also pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) in order to obtain a license.
- In addition to educational backgrounds, many employers require additional certifications or qualifications for RN positions.
- Examples of these certifications include basic life support (BLS), pediatric advanced life support (PALS), and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- Employers may also require RNs to have experience in a certain medical specialty, such as oncology or pediatrics.
Registered nurses are highly skilled healthcare professionals who provide direct patient care and coordinate the activities of staff members in a variety of settings. Jobs duties of registered nurse jobs may include:
- Assessing and monitoring patient health conditions
- Developing nursing care plans and implementing treatments
- Administering medications, injections, and other treatments
- Educating patients and their families on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Providing emotional support and counseling to patients
- Recording patient medical histories and symptoms
- Operating complex medical equipment
- Participating in research studies to improve healthcare practices
- Supervising licensed practical nurses, nurse aides, and other clinical staff.
- Registered nurses must be compassionate, detail-oriented, and excellent communicators who are able to work in stressful situations.
- They must also understand and adhere to legal and ethical standards of care. Jobs duties of registered nurse jobs can vary depending on the setting in which they are employed.
- In addition to providing direct patient care, some registered nurses may also be responsible for managing budgets, coordinating staff schedules, and evaluating the quality of healthcare services.
- $100k-$147k a year is estimated salary for the role as RN.
- Full Time
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on Indeed.