Physician assistant jobs in Atlanta are becoming increasingly popular for those looking to join a rewarding and fast-paced career. Physician assistants play a vital role in healthcare, working closely with doctors to diagnose and treat patients. Working as a physician assistant in the bustling city of Atlanta provides an opportunity to take part in an exciting profession while enjoying the city’s rich culture, diverse neighborhoods, and abundant attractions.
The Primary Care Center:
The Primary Care Center (PCC) is a healthcare facility that offers comprehensive and coordinated care to patients. It is staffed by a team of professionals, including physicians, nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and other health care providers. The PCC focuses on providing preventive services such as routine physicals, screenings and vaccinations. It also provides diagnostic services such as X-ray tests and laboratory tests. In addition to primary medical care, the PCC provides specialty services for chronic illnesses and mental health conditions.
- The qualifications for a PA job vary from employer to employer, but typically all include at least a Master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies or related field.
- Additionally, applicants must also have proof of certification as a state-licensed PA and must pass an exam administered by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Other requirements may include experience working with patients and in a health care setting, excellent communication skills, knowledge of patient confidentiality policies, basic understanding of anatomy and physiology, problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- First of all, a physician assistant must possess excellent communication skills as they need to communicate well with both patients and colleagues.
- They should also have an understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, clinical procedures, diagnosis techniques, and treatments.
- In addition to these technical abilities, they must also possess strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with patients as well as maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information related to patient care.
- $91.6K – $116K a year is estimated salary for the role as Physician assistant in Atlanta.
- Full Time Job
How to Apply?
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.