Are you an experienced offshore field advisor looking to work in the Broussard area? If so, then you’re in luck! There are currently a number of job openings for Offshore Field Advisors in this region. These jobs offer competitive salaries and benefits packages, and provide professionals with the opportunity to use their expertise to make a difference in the energy industry.
As an offshore field advisor, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and support on offshore operations. You’ll need to have excellent problem-solving skills and experience working with complex systems. You’ll also need to have knowledge of safety protocols and procedures related to oil rigs and platforms. In addition, you should possess strong communication skills as you will be interacting with personnel from multiple departments within your organization on a daily basis.
- Represent IPT as a visible safety leader at the client work site.
- Plan, coordinate, & manage well control equipment & well barrier-testing operations
- Participate in all work site/rig-based safety programs
- Monitor & thoroughly document processes related to the testing used in surface & subsea operations
- Liaise with stakeholders & other vendors at the client work site in to streamline testing operations
- Create Base Schematic Design (BSD) files, wellbore schematics, and test plans
- Work to understand needs of client & identify opportunities to increase level of customer support
- Plan, coordinate, & manage equipment ^ network installation in various field settings
- Strict adherence to all processes to ensure continued excellence in service delivery
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering; or a minimum of 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in the oil & gas industry with knowledge in drilling, completions, intervention, and P&A operations
- Covid-19 Vaccination Card Holder
- Maintain all necessary safety & training certifications.
- Must be capable of completing field training program
- Must have driving license and vehicle insurance
- Must be able to work offshore & travel by helicopter and boat
- Must be able to obtain TWIC
- Must be able to maintain HUET/BOSIET certification
- Must be able to pass the needed medical examination for offshore work
- Must be able to obtain USA Passport
- Hardware repair skills
- Must be expert in written and verbal communication skills
- $53.9K – $68.2K a year is estimated salary for the role as offshore field advisor in Broussard, LA.
- Full Time Job
HOW TO APPLY?
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.