In Brussels, Linux System Engineer Jobs are in high demand due to the city’s diverse and highly technical environment. Whether you are an experienced engineer looking to take on a new challenge or a recent graduate searching for your first role in the industry, there is a job opportunity waiting for you. As a Linux System Engineer in Brussels, you would be responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining Linux systems as well as researching solutions to technical problems.
Fednot is an association of Belgian notaries that works to ensure the quality and accessibility of notarial services. Fednot’s mission is to protect and promote the legal security of notarial services and to take a proactive role in developing new technologies to improve their efficiency. Fednot also strives to create an environment where public trust in notarial services can be maintained and strengthened. Fednot is a leader in the field of notarial law, setting standards for service quality and professional ethics among members. Fednot also works to make sure that all Belgians have access to notarial services, regardless of their financial means or location.
- A Qualification of Linux System Engineer Job typically requires a combination of technical training and experience in the field.
- Generally, employers look for candidates who have earned an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems, including installation, configuration, network administration and system security.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Perl/Python.
- Experience with administration of web servers (Apache) and virtualization technologies (VMWare).
- Expertise in database architectures and management services (MySQL or PostgreSQL), troubleshooting and optimization.
- Ability to design and implement secure networks, system architectures, backup strategies and disaster recovery plans.
- Proficiency in system monitoring tools (Nagios or Cacti).
- Experience with virtualization platforms such as OpenStack or KVM
- Knowledge of Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS.
- As a Linux System Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining the performance of the system.
- You must keep up with new technology, develop solutions to problems that arise in the system, ensure security protocols are followed and administered, and enforce hardware standards.
- You will also have responsibility for setting up networks, configuring routers and switches, installing software, providing technical support to users, performing system and network audits, scheduling maintenance tasks, and troubleshooting system problems.
- You must also provide end-user training on various products and services.
- Additionally, you may be required to develop custom scripts or applications for the system or to assist in other projects.
- You will need a strong understanding of Linux commands as well as knowledge of other operating systems.
- You must be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team in order to successfully complete tasks.
- Responsibilities will vary depending on the size and complexity of the system, but overall, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all Linux-based systems.
How to Apply?
- The application process of this job is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.