HVAC General Operative jobs in Cork involve providing air conditioning services to clients. This includes installing and maintaining air conditioning systems, servicing and repairing air conditioning equipment, and troubleshooting any issues that might arise. HVAC General Operatives should have knowledge of the different types of air conditioning systems and components, and be able to read and interpret technical diagrams and specifications. They should also possess good communication and problem-solving skills, as they will be responsible for speaking to customers and resolving any issues that arise.
Johnson Controls is a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security products and services. It is a global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable solutions for buildings, offering the world’s largest portfolio of building technology, software, and services. It manufactures heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) products and other building automation equipment for residential and commercial applications, and provides a range of services including installation, maintenance, and repair. Johnson Controls also offers a wide range of energy efficiency and sustainability solutions, including intelligent thermostats and smart ventilation systems.
The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in the field, as well as knowledge in the following areas:
- Installing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- Troubleshooting issues related to ducts, motors and electrical systems
- Understanding how to read technical schematics and blueprints
- Familiarity with current building codes and regulations
- Working safely around live electricity
- Ability to lift heavy objects such as fans or compressors
In addition to the above requirements, applicants should be knowledgeable in computer software related to HVAC systems, such as Building Automation Systems and Energy Management Software.
How to Apply:
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on Company Official Website.