Family Nurse Practitioner jobs in Atlanta are an excellent opportunity for dedicated and experienced nurses looking to expand their career options. Atlanta is home to a wide variety of hospitals, clinics, and medical centers that employ nurse practitioners in various settings. These professionals provide primary care services such as diagnosing illnesses, providing treatments, performing physical exams, ordering diagnostic tests and prescribing medications.
Everside Health is a health and wellness company that delivers quality care and treatments for its customers. With an innovative approach to healthcare, Everside Health provides personalized services tailored to the individual needs of their patients. Through cutting-edge technology and modern approaches, Everside Health seeks to revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered.
- Family nurse practitioners (FNP) are a type of advanced practice registered nurse that provide primary care services to families and individuals across the lifespan.
- FNPs are highly qualified health care providers who graduate from an accredited master’s or doctoral degree program in nursing.
- Aspiring family nurse practitioners must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in nursing, complete the required graduate courses and supervised clinical hours for certification, and meet continuing education requirements for licensure.
- To become eligible to practice as an FNP, one must first complete an accredited baccalaureate degree program in nursing.
- This process typically takes four years of full-time study, although some accelerated programs may be available.
- After completing the bachelor’s degree program, aspiring FNPs must pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX).
- Family nurse practitioners (FNPs) are registered nurses with advanced educational qualifications and clinical training who provide primary care services to patients of all ages.
- FNPs serve as a patient’s primary healthcare provider and must possess both medical knowledge and interpersonal skills to effectively manage their patients’ complex health needs. As such, the responsibilities of an FNP job are vast and varied.
- The most common duties associated with the role of a family nurse practitioner include performing physical examinations; ordering tests; diagnosing illnesses; prescribing medications; providing preventative care services, including immunizations; educating patients on how to live healthier lives; creating individualized treatment plans based on a patient’s unique needs and situation, as well as providing follow-up care.
- FNPs must also be able to interpret test results properly in order to make sound diagnoses or refer patients for further testing when necessary.
- $90,000 – $140,000 a year is estimated salary for the role as FNP in Atlanta.
- Full Time Job
How to Apply:
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.