Are you looking for ENERGY ENGINEER Jobs in Honolulu? Then look no further! Honolulu is a bustling city with many job opportunities in the energy engineering sector. From utilities and renewable energy to energy efficiency and sustainability, there are numerous avenues that an ENERGY ENGINEER can explore. There are also a variety of employers who offer ENERGY ENGINEER Jobs in the area, including companies like Hawaiian Electric Company, Island Energy Services, and SolarCity.
RHA Energy Partners:
RHA Energy Partners is looking for ENERGY ENGINEERs to join their team. RHA Energy Partners provides innovative energy solutions that help its clients reduce costs, minimize risk and maximize returns from their investments in the energy sector. Through its unique approach of leveraging technology and financial engineering, RHA Energy Partners is able to provide customized services to meet each client’s needs. RHA Energy Engineers are responsible for analyzing data, developing analytics-based strategies and making recommendations on how best to manage the company’s energy portfolio. They will also be responsible for conducting research and providing technical support on renewable energy projects as well as supporting project development activities. RHA Energy Engineers must have strong analytical skills, a good understanding of resource economics and an understanding of the energy markets.
- ENERGY ENGINEER jobs require a high level of technical knowledge and expertise in engineering, including energy-related topics such as energy efficiency, renewable energy sources, and power generation.
- They must have a strong understanding of the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, mechanical systems design and analysis, electricity generation and transmission systems.
- Additionally, they need to be able to work collaboratively with other engineers and stakeholders in order to develop the most effective solutions for their projects.
- In order to become an ENERGY ENGINEER job professional, applicants typically require a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Moreover, experience working with energy management systems is considered highly desirable.
- To stay up-to-date with the latest developments in energy engineering, professionals should be active in research and attend conferences related to their fields.
- Advanced degrees such as a Master’s Degree or Doctorate are also beneficial for career progression, as these demonstrate an individual’s specialised knowledge of energy engineering topics.
- Overall, ENERGY ENGINEERS jobs require technical expertise in engineering topics combined with collaboration skills to effectively implement solutions that benefit both their organisations and the planet.
- Through continuous learning and professional development, ENERGY ENGINEER job professionals can develop strong careers in this rewarding field.
- The primary responsibilities of an Energy Engineer are to evaluate, develop and implement solutions that maximize energy efficiency while also minimizing operational costs.
- They analyze a variety of systems, including industrial processes, buildings and equipment to identify ways to optimize the usage of energy resources.
- Additionally, they work with other professionals in the industry to collaborate on potential improvements or solutions for specific projects.
- Energy Engineers must have excellent communication and organizational skills in order to effectively coordinate their activities with various stakeholders.
- They should be comfortable working with multiple types of technology including computer-aided design (CAD) software as well as specialized programs used for analyzing energy data.
- The ability to prepare detailed reports and present information clearly is essential for success in this role.
- Energy Engineers must also be knowledgeable about various regulations related to energy usage and must adhere to standards established by both state and federal agencies.
- On a day-to-day basis, Energy Engineers are responsible for monitoring systems performance, carrying out design tasks such as creating blueprints, and ensuring that projects meet their specific goals.
- They may also be involved in testing new equipment or software solutions to ensure they function correctly and according to specifications.
- Additionally, they may train staff on proper usage of technologies or operations procedures related to energy use.
- Finally, Energy Engineers may be called upon to oversee the implementation of existing plans or create emergency response protocols in case of an outage or other issue.
- In summary, Responsibilities of ENERGY ENGINEER Jobs include evaluating, developing, and implementing solutions to maximize energy efficiency; analyzing industrial processes, buildings, and equipment; collaborating with other professionals in the industry; monitoring systems performance; carrying out design tasks; testing new equipment or software solutions; training staff on proper usage of technology and operations procedures related to energy use; overseeing implementation of existing plans; and creating emergency response protocols.
- $68.1K – $86.3K a year is salary for the role as Energy Engineer.
- Full Time