Controls Project Sales Executive jobs in San Diego are some of the most sought-after positions in the city. With its vibrant culture and exciting opportunities, San Diego is one of the best places in the country to find a job as an Controls Project Sales Executive. There is a wide variety of available positions, from entry-level to senior-level roles. Each organization offers different benefits and perks that make it attractive for potential workers.
Controls Project Sales Executives are responsible for selling control systems and services to customers in a variety of industries. Some of the requirements for this job may include:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Experience in sales, particularly in the control systems or related industry
- Knowledge of control systems and automation technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to understand and analyze customer needs and requirements
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel
Some employers may also require candidates to have a professional engineering license or certification in a relevant field.
A Controls Project Sales Executive is responsible for selling controls products and services to customers in a specified region or industry. This typically involves developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers, as well as identifying new business opportunities. Some specific responsibilities of a Controls Project Sales Executive may include:
- Identifying and targeting potential customers for controls products and services
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to sell controls products and services to customers
- Maintaining relationships with current and potential customers through regular communication and meetings
- Providing technical support and guidance to customers on controls products and services
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing and tracking sales activities and performance using CRM software
- Participating in industry events and tradeshows to promote the company’s controls products and services
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments to identify new opportunities for sales growth.
- $57K-$72k a year is salary for the role as Controls Project Sales Executive.
- Full Time