Hawaii is a beautiful and diverse place to live and work. Those looking for an exciting career in the medical field should consider the job of clinical assistant in Honolulu. Clinical assistants provide direct support to health-care providers with tasks such as scheduling appointments, taking vital signs, collecting patient data, performing simple medical tests and helping with patient exams.
Hawaii Pacific Health:
Hawaii Pacific Health is a leading healthcare provider in Hawaii that serves the island’s communities with excellence. Founded in 1996, this not-for-profit organization has grown to become one of Hawaii’s largest healthcare systems and it continues to be dedicated to delivering premier care for all its patients. With four hospitals and more than 60 outpatient locations, Hawaii Pacific Health offers comprehensive medical services ranging from primary care to specialty care.
- To become a clinical assistant, applicants typically need to have at least a high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- They must also possess strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Clinical assistants should also be familiar with relevant medical terminology and processes involved with patient care.
- Beyond educational requirements, effective clinical assistants must demonstrate good judgment when dealing with patients, as well as being able to work under pressure in fast-paced environments.
- They should also be highly organized and able to multitask efficiently.
- In addition, having basic computer skills is often required for this position as well as knowledge of relevant software systems used in healthcare settings.
- As a clinical assistant, your responsibilities are vast and include both administrative and clinical duties.
- It is important that you have a good working knowledge of medical terminology, be able to communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals, and be comfortable using various types of medical equipment.
- As part of your job, you will also be expected to keep accurate records and assist the doctor or nurse during certain procedures.
- The main responsibility of a clinical assistant is to provide patient care in a variety of settings such as hospitals, clinics, physician offices, long-term care facilities, etc.
- You may be responsible for performing basic tests like taking vital signs or preparing patients for examinations/procedures by providing instructions.
How to Apply?
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on company official website.