Associate Research Assistant jobs in Seattle involve providing administrative, research and technical support to a research team. These positions may require experience with research methods, protocols, and data management. Associate Research Assistant jobs in Seattle may also involve assisting with lab experiments, data collection, report writing, and other research-related tasks. These positions typically require a bachelor’s degree in a related field, as well as experience in a research setting. Additionally, Associate Research Assistants must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently and as part of a team.
Swedish Medical Center:
Swedish Medical Center is a Level I Trauma Center located in Englewood, Colorado. An acute-care hospital with 408 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. Swedish offers a full range of medical services, including emergency care, cancer care, cardiovascular care, orthopedic care, women’s health services, and more. Swedish is also home to OrthoONE Trauma at Swedish Medical Center, where orthopedic surgeons specialize in treating traumatic orthopedic injuries and complications.
- The requirements for an Associate Research Assistant vary depending on the organization, but most positions require a Bachelor’s degree in a research-related field such as psychology, sociology, or biology.
- They may also require experience in conducting research, collecting data, and writing reports.
- Associate Research Assistants should also be proficient in using software such as Microsoft Excel, SPSS, and other data analysis packages.
- In addition to the technical skills, Associate Research Assistants should possess good communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- They should also have good time management skills, an eye for detail, and an ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A willingness to work flexible hours and travel, when required, is also important.
- Beyond the technical qualifications, Associate Research Assistants should have a good understanding of the ethical research process.
- They should have an understanding of the legal requirements and regulations governing research in their field, and should be familiar with the policies and procedures of their organization.
- Finally, Associate Research Assistants should be committed to developing their research skills and staying up to date with the latest trends in their field.
How to Apply:
- The application process of these jobs is so easy.
- You can apply for this job by clicking on Company Official Website.